Monday, May 16, 2011

Where the hell is Guam?


That was the question I was asked many times when I told people I was moving to Guam. Some people thought it was near the Bahamas, and others thought I was pronouncing it wrong and meant to say Guatemala. Guam is a U.S. territory located in the Pacific Ocean.

I escaped the frozen tundra of North Dakota and landed on a tropical island in the middle of the Pacific. Thank goodness! Now my days are spent scuba diving, relaxing, going to the beach and drinking. My next few posts will be about the weird and wonderful things that I have experienced on Guam which include the most insane TV commercials, the Chamorro people, and boonie bees.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ^u tryin a smash on my gurl bruh? ima unleash my glock on yo bih ass

      Delete
  2. Gretchen! lemme ask just one quick question. how phat is dat ass b. and wut dat mouf do? -9inch cock ps where the hell is guam? the girls fine there? sincerely, rich homie quan

    ReplyDelete